Friday, March 21, 2008

From Sumner

AH!!! I wish I were there with you all! I can completely recall everything you describe - the incredibly green everything, the howler monkeys at night, the creek with its wooden stairs, the glass coke bottles (although that's the norm over here), the cicadas chirping like there's no tomorrow! I miss Jaguar Creek so much! Get elizabeth to show you where the eel lives...have you climbed up the waterfall yet? If you go farther back, there's a deep blue hole where the water comes out. Its so cool (and a tad scary). Anyway, say hi to LaQuisha and Ezekiel and Crystal for me, if they are still there (although they would probably have no idea who you were talking about) Do they still have a dog? When I was there he was just a puppy, and Ezekiel and I (I think) decided to name it Little Basil (no idea why). I bet he's huge now... :) Right now, even in Provence, there is no place I'd rather be than with you all in Belize. And I do mean that!

Love, Sumner

No comments: